The W Nail Bar is a full service nail salon featuring manicure and pedicure treatments, spa-like finishes, and the finest natural products.
This quote from Memoirs of a Geisha always reminds me of my sister Lauren & I.
"MY SISTER IS LIKE WOOD; AS ROOTED TO THE EARTH AS A SAKURA TREE. BUT I AM LIKE WATER. WATER CAN CARVE IT'S WAY EVEN THROUGH STONE, AND WHEN TRAPPED, WATER WILL MAKE A NEW PATH."
We complement each other perfectly.
AND HERE ARE 10 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW ABOUT LAUREN.
1) Makes the best brownies in our family.
2) She has an unhealthy obsession with olives.
3) Extremely loyal and dependable if you are in her inner circle (which is very small).
4) When she was little her favorite movies were "Sleepless in Seattle" & "Fried Green Tomatoes."
5) She is a puppy mom to two adorable goldendoodles- Georgie & Finnegan.
6) Can't load a dishwasher to save her life
7) When I am speaking or melting down, she is extremely quiet and thoughtful about my issue. And then, in the blink of an eye she can solve my problem with a single word or thought. It's a gift.
8) Favorite ice cream is from Graeter's Toffee Chip.
9) Is a really fast runner and won all kinds of track tournaments in high school.
10) She loves depressing music, but probably the happiest person I know.
10 things you don't know about Manda, written by Lauren:
1) Puts salt on everything. No, everything.
2) Can take it to church with her voice and was in bands for years.
3) The most organized person I know.
4) Has eaten Chipotle 3 days a week for about a decade. She REALLY loves Mexican food.
5) The person I would call if I needed bailed out of jail.
6) Literally married the best human on earth - Brad.
7) Most reliable person I've ever met.
8) Person I can have a full conversation with, without actually talking.
9) Buys the same thing at the grocery store almost every week.
10) Taught me how to heal a broken heart and love people with my whole heart.